Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finalized Plans

Today is another "bready" day. To fill out an order I have been baking French Batard and Granola. The bread will go into the freezer for delivery next Tuesday, and some of the granola will be packaged up in 1 lb. bags. Left over granola will go into the pantry for Dad's breakfasts. Besides making this order I have 6 loaves of Cran-Orange Whole Wheat Bread and 1 loaf of Dill-Onion Bread in the proofing rack and ovens. More experimenting.

Farmer's market plans are now finalized! Market #2 will be in Sabin, MN. The start up date is June 20th, just ten days after start up in Pelican Rapids. This will be the second year for this market, both for me and for the whole farmer's market. Being just a baby, the market is still small but has lots of potential. Know anyone with wares to sell?

Better run. My ovens will be calling soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elsa,

Love the look of your new blog. It makes me so hungry! Do you have a Chocolate bread minus the nuts. I know they make the bread better, but some family members don't seem to agree. I look forward to seeing new breads.

LaShawn