Monday, November 28, 2011

All good friends share. They even share jobs. At least Megan and I did.

Many a Friday last summer found Megan on an early morning drive to my kitchen. She would join Maren (sister #1) and me for the day's baking, up to twelve hours at times. Megan brought much help and encouragement to our kitchen. Due to her deft hands Maren and I found a few formerly unheard of minutes for meals, coffee, and even a little story time. By sharing, I think I got the better end of the deal.

This fall Megan took her turn at sharing. A dream came true when Hannah (sister #2) and I got a behind-the-scenes view into a coffee shop.

Megan mixing up one of her many ice-blended coffees that day.

Hannah and I each got to make our own coffee. Here I am preparing grounds for espresso.

Caramel colored espresso. Beautiful!

Heating and frothing milk. Thankfully Megan helped me through this scientific process.

Adding flavors.

Almond Joy Mocha. Amazing!

No comments: