Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Count your many blessings..."

1)  A new and spacious prep-table in a 2) new and spacious work space.

3)  I haven't maxed out my new 30 quart mixer yet!
3)  The view from my forming table - graceful tree trunks... a spring blossoming plum tree... grapes climbing a home-made arbor... puffy, white hydrangeas... a pathway of pink roses... thriving vegetable plants...  (This is only a fraction of the amount of dough the mixer is able to handle.)

4)  The aromas of baked goods.  I can smell the dill and onion as I scale (weigh) the bread dough into 1-1/2 lb. loaves.

5)  One of my greatest blessings - Maren/family.
6)  Maren's new oven which has joined mine in "The Kilns" -- the small room that houses our ovens.  This is the place everyone wants to be on a cold day.

"...see what God has done."

No comments: