Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Bit of Fun

Life is always more fun with a little humor. That must have been what Ted thought as he typed this email a couple months ago. Here I pass a bit of "fun" on to you.

Elsa,

Yesterday, at supper, Faine and Teya and I looked up from our evening meal, across the little pile of sliced store-bought bread as it leaned to one side. I shook my head slowly, wondering what had become of the good life.
Then Teya said, "What is this stuff?" pointing to the Wal-Mart bread. "Are we out of Elsa bread?"
"That's it," I said.
Faine glanced sternly in my direction. "Have your fingers forgotten how to type?" she asked. "Have we no more email? Has John McCain's defeat destroyed your sense of right and wrong? Please, order some bread, and while you are at it, get some of those world-famous Elsa scones."

No comments: