Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shop Until You Drop

Dad's meeting in Moorhead last week created the perfect opportunity to save some gas while getting the last ingredient and supply shopping done before farmer's market season hits. My sister, Hannah, kindly gave her day to run around Fargo with me. But it was a fair trade - she ran with me to buy supplies, and I gave her thumbs up or down in the dressing rooms at our favorite department stores.
Our first stop - the restaurant supply store. Love those containers!

We had a coffee break mid-afternoon. Turtle mochas from Caribou and my home made Cherry Chocolate Scones, another one of the new additions to my product list this year. A yummy way to celebrate Hannah's birthday (a few days late).



At Lowe's buying hardware for my new sandwich board sign: Hmm... Which chain should I get - the pretty, little one in my one hand or the hefty one in the other? ;)


At the end of our long day in Fargo was a Sam's Club run. Good thing Dad noticed the cherry sign said "seasonal," or I would have been up a creek without a paddle come August. Stock up!

No comments: